The NACCE Annual Conference unites community college presidents, educators, administrators, and center directors focused on igniting entrepreneurship on their campuses and in their communities. We want everyone, whether it's your first time attending or tenth, to feel welcomed and included.
As a host team member, you will help with:
A good host team member can establish a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Mainstage Session & exhibit hall
- Stand at the mainstage session doors & greet each attendee enthusiastically, as though you were expecting them
- Move around the conference area and be willing to engage with other attendees.
- Breakout Sessions
- Assist attendees with directions to find breakout session area (don't worry, we'll show you around first!)
- Have knowledge of where to find the breakout session schedule
by providing helpful information, clear directions and appropriate next steps. There may be additional responsibilities or reminders. We will have further guidance closer to the conference!
Are you a good note taker or moderator? We need note takers & moderators for each session too! See all volunteer oppurtunties here!